Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® (PRS), founded in 1946, is the leading journal among plastic surgeons worldwide and is the official journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons. More than 12,000 paid subscribers depend on PRS for the latest techniques and follow-up for reconstructive, as well as cosmetic surgery. Offered 14 times per year, peer-reviewed PRS is available to all medical professionals in print and in an expanded online version. Each issue contains hands-on, practical articles on operative procedures and clinical techniques. Features include up-to-date case reports, expanded cosmetic section, CME, letters to the editor, book reviews, international abstracts, announcements, and advertising.
Editor Rod J. Rohrich, MD, as well as the associate editors and the publisher strive to provide readers with the best articles from leading authors and institutions from around the world. PRS subscribers are regular and frequent purchasers of surgical instruments, equipment, medications, and everything relevant to their practices.
- Brian Parker
Wolters Kluwer Health
Other Advertising Opportunities
ASPS Advertising Policy
- Principles and requirements for advertising with ASPS.
- Advertise your product or service with banner advertising.
Digital Plastic Surgery News
- The Digital Plastic Surgery News offers advertisers an opportunity to double their exposure and receive a direct link to their website.
- Electronic specifications for advertising with ASPS.
Job Opportunity Board Advertising Opportunities
- Post a job listing on the ASPS Job Opportunity Board, a recruitment, job search and career resource center for plastic surgeons and residents.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Journal Advertising Opportunities
- Advertise in the PRS Journal, which is the leading journal among plastic surgeons worldwide.
Plastic Surgery News Advertising Opportunities
- Advertise in Plastic Surgery News, which has a qualified circulation of 6,520 and focuses on the most current issues affecting the specialty of plastic surgery.
Plastic Surgery The Meeting Advertising Opportunities
- Opportunities include the Registration Brochure, Official Program and Meeting Mobile App.
- Connect directly with plastic surgery professionals with PSN Connection.
- Advertise in a leaderboard or skyscraper banner ad on the ASPS news site, PSNExtra.org