December 7, 2012 | London, England | Royal College of Surgeons of England
ASPS-BAPRAS Joint Meeting in London
Held in conjunction with the Winter Scientific Meeting of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, December 4-7, 2012. View upcoming ASPS symposia.
Program Highlights included:
Stem Cells - Their Place in Surgery
- Current status of stem cell research and potential clinical applications
- Adult stem cells: biology and clinical use
Stem Cells - Breast
- Fat grafting for the breast: Is it safe?
- Lipo-filling in breast reconstruction
- Multi-faceted approaches to the face lift
- Panel discussion: Complications and problems in face lifting