Saturday, January 26, 2013
- 6 p.m.
Dinner at Fleur in Mandalay Bay
Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond award-winning French restaurateur Fleur de Lys is Fleur, by "Top Chef Masters" Hubert Keller. Featuring Chef Keller's innovative small plates menu with exquisite selections from around the globe, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
- 8 - 8:30 a.m.
- 8:30 – 9:50 a.m.
Know your Worth
- 10 - 11:20 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Lunch and learn presentation by mybody, LLC
- 12:30 – 1:50 p.m.
- 1:50 – 2 p.m.
Know Your Worth: Maximizing Your Money, Your Life
This session will cover the essential building blocks of personal finance. You will leave this talk with an understanding of:
- Spending: The five items that typically consume 50% of your lifetime income (and what healthy spending really looks like)
- Saving: The three most common savings myths... busted
- Credit scores: The importance of this number and how to maintain and improve yours
- Insurance: The key types of personal coverages to have (and what not to have)
- Retirement planning: What every woman needs to know
Invest Like the Best: Simple Strategies for Powerful Results
This session will cover the key questions that surround the investment process. You will leave this talk with an understanding of:
- A review of the current investment landscape
- The three most important drivers of long-term investment success
- What your primary investment options are (and how to pick the mix that is right for you)
- The five most common investment mistakes
- What you can realistically spend in retirement
Get Financially Naked: How to Talk Money with Your Honey (and Others!)
This session will cover one of the most problematic areas in personal finance - how to actually talk about money with your spouse, your kids, your elderly parents / extended family, and financial professionals (financial advisor, CPA, estate lawyer). You will leave this session with an understanding of:
- Why financial opposites attract and what to do about it
- The most important financial lessons to share with your kids
- The key financial conversations to have with elderly parents (and/or extended family)
- The various types of financial advisors and how to find the one that's right for you
- What questions to ask to maximize your relationship with your CPA and your estate lawyer