Employer: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Position Location: Arlington Heights, Ill. (headquarters)
Title: Marketing Associate
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is seeking a marketing associate to work in our Marketing Department.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications campaigns to promote educational programs, new products and services to members, prospects, sponsors and other stakeholders. Your marketing expertise will help ensure the organization achieves its revenue and expense goals for each assigned program. Your excellent collaboration skills will ensure consistent and ongoing communication with internal clients. As part of the ongoing creative process, you’ll also work hand-in-hand with team members to execute effective print and online marketing plans. If you are organized, dynamic, detail oriented, analytical and love marketing, we’d like to talk to you.
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Minimum three years experience in a marketing, advertising or communications department
- Excellent technical skills -- writing (news, features, sales, promotional, advertising), print production and project management experience
- Basic HTML formatting skills, SEO copywriting experience
- Proficient proofreading skills
- Experience with email campaign coordination and execution through Blue Hornet, Paperless Post, Constant Contact or similar
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Working knowledge of the marketing communications process -- research, planning, promotion, and evaluation
- Budget preparation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Limited travel (4-6) times year
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
ASPS offers a competitive benefits package and excellent work environment. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications.
For consideration for this position, please send your resume, writing sample and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "Marketing Associate" in the subject line.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), established in 1931, is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. ASPS represents more than 7,000 board-certified plastic surgeons, and is committed to advancing quality care and safety standards to patients everywhere. Plastic surgery thrives on innovation and ASPS member surgeons continue to be at the forefront of new clinical breakthroughs. By encouraging high standards of training, ethics, physician practice, and research, ASPS helps plastic surgeons and their staffs provide outstanding patient care.
ASPS is conveniently located in northwest suburban Chicago (Arlington Heights), close to O'Hare Airport and just off the Northwest Tollway (Arlington Hts Road Exit).