Employer: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Position Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois (headquarters)
Title: Program Support Specialist
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills; excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to multi-task in a fast pace work environment. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Responsible for completing an analysis for each new member to align purchasing with our contract portfolio.
- Identify substititions for non-contract purchases
- Assess volume to determine tier eligability
- Coordinate contract connections between the distributors and suppliers.
- Assist with tier activations via online system and paper forms.
- Receive, verify for accuracy, log and process all LOP/LOC forms.
- Ensure distributor contract terms are enforced as it relates to mark-ups.
Education: Bachelors degree in Business Management/Administration or Marketing
• 1 to 2+ years of experience as an account executive and prior experience reviewing and/or administering contracts is preferred
• Knowledge of medical supply products and equipment used in a physician office or surgery center is required
• Experience with medical supply purchasing or distribution is preferred
• Experience in or knowledge of medical office operation a plus
• Ability to communicate with impact and interact effectively with all levels of the organization, members, business partners and the public
• Strong work ethic with a high attention to detail and customer service focused
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons is the largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons in the world. Representing more than 7,000 physician members, the Society is recognized as a leading authority and information source on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. ASPS comprises more than 90 percent of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the United States. Founded in 1931, the Society represents physicians certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery or The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. ASPS is conveniently located in northwest suburban Chicago (Arlington Heights), close to O'Hare Airport and just off the Northwest Tollway (Arlington Hts Road Exit).
For consideration and/or to apply for this position, please email your resume along with your salary history, including your current/most recent salary, and your salary expectations from your next opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Program Support Specialist" as the subject of your email.