Employer: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Position Location: Arlington Heights, Ill. (headquarters)
Title: Sales Associate
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has an immediate, entry-level opening for a talented sales professional to contribute to our growth by joining our Plastic Surgery Practices Solutions (PSPS) sales team in Arlington Heights, Ill.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic, hard-working sales leader; a people-person with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships. If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have excellent organizational and communication skills, and enjoy reaping the rewards of your efforts, we encourage you to apply. In return, ASPS offers a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new business network for the nation’s leading plastic surgery practices. Please note that this is not a pharmaceutical sales position.
- Grow and develop a market for PSPS practice management services to ASPS Member Surgeons nationwide.
- Build relationships and develop a customer base of plastic surgery practices nationwide.
- Make daily calls to develop new customers.
- Work with the PSPS product development team to present new products to the physician community.
- Prepare and deliver quotations for products and services.
- Develop long term relationships with the membership base.
- Prepare and maintain a territory plan when growth reaches a critical juncture.
- Train and learn new service offerings with the ability to present management and financial benefits to physician practices.
- Be comfortable with traveling frequently.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: One to two years outside sales or account management experience, preferably in the medical supplies and/or physician's office market, required. Background in commissioned, tangible product or services sales preferred.
We are also looking for candidates with experience/skills in the following areas:
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment
- Ability to present multiple product or service lines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Stable work history
- Computer proficiency, especially in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
ASPS offers a very attractive compensation package, including base salary, commission, incentives/bonus and much more.
For consideration for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and enter "Sales Associate" in the subject line.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), established in 1931, is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. ASPS represents more than 7,000 board-certified plastic surgeons, and is committed to advancing quality care and safety standards to patients everywhere. Plastic surgery thrives on innovation and ASPS member surgeons continue to be at the forefront of new clinical breakthroughs. By encouraging high standards of training, ethics, physician practice, and research, ASPS helps plastic surgeons and their staffs provide outstanding patient care.
ASPS is conveniently located in northwest suburban Chicago (Arlington Heights), close to O'Hare Airport and just off the Northwest Tollway (Arlington Hts Road Exit).