Over the last 36 months, Natalie Robinson lost more than 170 pounds, but struggled with her arms. She decided to have upper arm lift surgery, also known as brachioplasty. Since 2000, upper arm lift procedures in women are up 4,378%, according to ASPS statistics. In 2012, more than 15,000 women had the procedure.
- Video: Michelle Obama's Arms Help Fuel Plastic Surgery Trend
- Plastic Surgery Trend Has Women Armed and Ready for Spring
- Infographic: Armed for Spring and Summer
- Blog: What's Fueling Soaring Arm Lift Rates?
- 2012 Plastic Surgery Statistics