PSNextra.org provides ASPS members with the best online source for breaking news affecting the specialty of plastic surgery. Along with the latest headlines found in the "Newsfront" section of the site, ASPS members can also read exclusive online content as well as the top stories and columns from the most current issue of Plastic Surgery News. Interactive features such as the Practice Management Tip of the Day, PSN Poll and CPT Quiz will also keep ASPS members coming back for more.
Be a part of this new and exciting website by purchasing the leaderboard or skyscraper banner and have your product or service stand out on every page of PSN Extra. Banners include a link to your company's website.
Visit PSN Extra and see for yourself that this new site is the best online source for advertising your message.
Wolters Kluwer Health Medical Research
Other Advertising Opportunities
ASPS Advertising Policy
- Principles and requirements for advertising with ASPS.
- Advertise your product or service with banner advertising.
Digital Plastic Surgery News
- The Digital Plastic Surgery News offers advertisers an opportunity to double their exposure and receive a direct link to their website.
- Electronic specifications for advertising with ASPS.
Job Opportunity Board Advertising Opportunities
- Post a job listing on the ASPS Job Opportunity Board, a recruitment, job search and career resource center for plastic surgeons and residents.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Journal Advertising Opportunities
- Advertise in the PRS Journal, which is the leading journal among plastic surgeons worldwide.
Plastic Surgery News Advertising Opportunities
- Advertise in Plastic Surgery News, which has a qualified circulation of 6,520 and focuses on the most current issues affecting the specialty of plastic surgery.
Plastic Surgery The Meeting Advertising Opportunities
- Opportunities include the Registration Brochure, Official Program ...
- Connect directly with plastic surgery professionals with PSN Connection.
- Advertise in a leaderboard or skyscraper banner ad on the ASPS news site, PSNExtra.org