Oral and Written Board Preparation Course
August 18–20, 2016
Plastic surgeons in residency, plastic surgeons in practice.
Reviewing board-relevant cases that will help attendees build confidence and become better prepared to take The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) Oral & Written Board Examinations. It is also a great refresher for practicing surgeons working on fulfilling their maintenance of certification.
Corporate Support Opportunities
Diamond Level of Support
· Thank you to KLS Martin for their support!
Gold Level of Support
· Recognition as a Gold supporter in marketing materials (printed and online)
· Printed acknowledgment included in attendee folders
· Recognition on signage as supporter of daily lunches
· Fee: $4,500
· Leverage your presence in the exhibit hall with meter boards advertising your products and encouraging interested residents to stop by and talk with you to find out more.
· The floor plan at the Swissotel is conducive for meter boards between session rooms and the exhibit hall.
· The traffic flow between the spaces is ideal.
· Fee: $3,500 for three meter boards.
Contact us to learn more about the available support opportunities at this event.
General Exhibitor: $1,700