PSENetwork.org has over 4,000 unique visitors and 30,000 page views per month
Domestic and international plasitc surgeons
Access to PSEN is a member benefit of the following societies:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons (ACAPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve (ASPN)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM)
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS)
- Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC)
The Plastic Surgery Education Network (PSEN) is a $2 million online learning portal that ASPS launched in 2011 to serve all of the subspecialties of plastic surgery. Behind a secure members-only login, the site now offers more than 100 surgical “how-to” procedure videos, including the monthly ASPS-produced Surgery Spotlight program. PSEN also includes more than 600 lectures recorded at annual meetings and symposia, dozens of case reports, articles and literature reviews, and a living “plastic surgery curriculum” for both residents and practicing surgeons that includes more than 250 journal articles to read, as well as PowerPoint lectures and self-study tests. Members can also access online CME courses covering every aspect of the specialty and utilize preparation resources, such as the MOC Study Guide on the site. The portal has been embraced by training program directors—more than 90% of U.S. residency programs have registered their residents to use the plastic surgery curriculum resources. The site also has residents from Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Honduras actively participating in the curriculum.
Corporate Support Opportunities
Highlighted section on PSEN Home Page; linked to a dedicated page where industry may submit a vareiety of content to be posted (Quarterly: $15,000)
Subject to change without notice.
Support is offered for a six month term.