PSENetwork.org has over 4,000 unique visitors and 30,000 page views per month
Domestic and international plastic surgeons and residents; PSEN is used by 95% of U.S. residency programs, as well as by all residents in Australia, New Zealand, Norway and Switzerland.
Access to PSEN is a member benefit of the following societies:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons (ACAPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve (ASPN)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM)
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS)
- Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC)
PSEN is an online learning portal that serves surgeons in all stages of their careers, in all of the subspecialties of plastic surgery. Users can access nearly 100 surgical procedure videos, including PSEN's original monthly HD Surgery Spotlight program, as well as hundreds of recorded lectures, case reports, journal articles, literature reviews, self-study tests, CME, and MOC-PS courses.
Corporate Support Opportunities
Sponsored content: (Quarterly: $15,000)
• Highlighted section on PSEN Home Page and appropriate subspecialty pages that is linked to a dedicated module for sponsored content. Industry Sponsored Modules may include a mix of white papers,
procedural videos, webinars and lecture recordings, all compiled on PSEN for easy-to-access viewing by users. PSEN will promote these modules via banners and listings on the site and through its monthly e-newsletter.
Subject to change without notice.