- General Corporate Support (includes tabletop exhibit space) - $2,500
- Awards Reception - $10,000
- Risk Management Day - $10,000
- Welcome Reception - $7,500
- Luncheons - $5,000 each
- Continental Breakfasts - $2,500 each
- Breaks - $1,500 each
- Paper Awards - $500 each
Recognition: Your company will be prominently recognized in the program book and on signage at the conference, as well as during introductory comments at the opening of the conference. Acknowledgment will also be provided in articles in Plastic Surgery News.
$8,000 per scholar
Two or more plastic surgeons are selcted annually for additional training in plastic surgery at a medical training facility in the United States. Visits are for three to six months. This program not only allows plastic surgeons to expand their knowledge and skills, but also the opportunity to share information with colleagues when they return home. International Scholars are required to report on their experiences, which are published in Plastic Surgery News. Recent scholars have come from Africa, Brazil, China, Finland, India, Indonesia, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey. Sponsorship of an international scholar is a unique chance to develop or expand relationships with surgeons in the international market.
Recognition: You will be recognized in Plastic Surgery News articles and in the required follow-up reports, as well as acknowledged on the International Scholar Application Form.
Other Resources for Reaching Members
- Direct Mail: Reach ASPS members and affiliates with our direct mail program. Target quality leads using the most comprehensive list available of board-certified and board-eligible plastic surgeons. Current listings are available via email and may be requested in ZIP code or alphabetical order. State and regional selections are also available. Contact the Marketing Department at (800) 766-4955 or (847) 228-9900.
For more information contact:
Karen Craven, Director of Development