Board-certified plastic surgeons and plastic surgery fellows.
The Plastic Surgery Foundation's Visiting Professor Program brings together key thought leaders in the field of plastic surgery and plastic surgery training programs throughout the country. Each of the visiting professors will make four visits per year. The 2016 Visiting Professor categories include: reconstructive, aesthetic, and women plastic surgeons.
Generally, the visits are:
- Two days in duration
- Centered around residents/residency programs
- Involve lectures, discussion groups, patient evaluation, and patient rounds
As this grant provides the funding for honoraria and travel expenses reimbursement, the specific number of trips is dependent on these costs. Visits consist of lecture and surgery presentations in areas that may include cosmetic and/or reconstructive procedures. The Visiting Professor's host must be an active member of the ASPS/PSF, and the institution must be an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited program.
Corporate Support Opportunities
Exclusive Supporter: ($30,000)
· Logo recognition on the VP website/landing page
· Logo recognition onsite within the Visiting Professor's presentation
· Logo recognition on all marketing materials sent to Training Program Directors
· Mention in feature article in PSN about Visiting Professor Program
Subject to change without notice.