Exhibitors at symposia receive:
- One (1) six foot draped table and two chairs in the exhibit area
- Admittance to all attendee food functions taking place during the meeting
- Company name and address included in the Exhibitor Listing if payment is received 21 days prior to the meeting dates
- A listing (name and address) of all symposium attendees in registration packet for follow-up after the meeting
- Entrance into scientific sessions (to observe) if space permits
- Exhibit tables at symposia are in close proximity to the General Session. Continental breakfasts, breaks, and when space permits, lunch, will take place in exhibit area.
- Displays are limited to tabletops ONLY. All exhibit displays, literature, video and audio equipment, etc., must be contained upon allotted table space. Banner stands or other signage can be displayed behind your table if space permits; however, cannot exceed the 6' table space allowed per exhibitor. Exhibitors wishing to display equipment, such lasers, which cannot be displayed on a tabletop, will be able to receive a smaller table in lieu of a 6'. This and other tabletop requirements, such as electrical needs, will be handled on the Exhibitor Badge Registration Form included in your confirmation materials. Any additional requirements (such as Internet connection) may result in an additional charge.
- Exhibit space will be pre-assigned in the order in which paid reservations are received. Space will not be held until payment and application are received.
- Two exhibitor badges are complimentary with each tabletop space. There will be a fee of $500 for each additional representative depending on the length of the symposia, with four representatives being the maximum number allowed per table. Please refer to the Exhibitor Badge/Requirements Form for the fee, which will be included in the confirmation materials.
- Sales of, and order placement for, merchandise or services are permitted in the exhibit area, provided all transactions are conducted in a manner consistent with the professional nature of the meeting. Any products for sale must be the exhibitor's own merchandise, relate to the exhibitor's professional interest, and must represent the same products offered for sale at wholesale or retail. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor that sells merchandise or services in the exhibit area, regardless of whether the exhibitor delivers such merchandise or services on-site or accepts an order for the future delivery of same, to have all licenses, permits, and/or registrations as required by the city, municipality, and/or state in which the exhibit area is located. Exhibitor is responsible for the collection and remittance of all sales, use or other applicable taxes.
- Exhibits not adhering to these requirements will be dismantled on-site with no refund.
- Refunds will be made if notification of cancellation is received in writing 45 days prior to the meeting date. All refunds will be less a $200 handling fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 45 days prior to the symposium.
Placement of each exhibitor in the exhibit area will be pre-assigned based on when exhibit space payment is received. Exhibit tables will not be assigned numbers, however, will be labeled with company name prior to exhibitor set-up.
The exhibitor assumes full responsibility for losses and damages to the exhibitor's displays, equipment and other property brought upon the premises of the meeting. Neither ASPS, other sponsors nor the meeting facility guarantees or insures the exhibitor against loss or damage of any type. Exhibitor is required to maintain sufficient liability insurance covering all losses, damages and claims arising out of the exhibit, including claims against ASPS and the meeting facility and shall indemnify and hold such parties harmless from any losses, damages and claims.
Registered exhibitors will receive additional meeting information including Exhibitor Badge Registration Form, hotel accommodations, shipping information and exhibit set-up and dismantle times approximately 30 days prior to the meeting dates.
For More Information Contact:
Bonnie Burkoth, Exhibits Manager
Phone: (847) 228-3396