Advocacy Matters: Latest News From ASPS
- Read about the latest actions and events for Legislation & Advocacy
Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) Bill Signed Into Law by President Obama
- President Obama signed H.R.2, the Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act, into law on Friday, April 17, 2015. ASPS is disappointed by the approach and is committed to voicing concerns throughout the regulatory process.
State and Regional Society Organizational and Management Resources
- Tools, Templates and Resources designed to support local plastic surgery society leadership.
Advocacy in Action
- Plastic surgery advocacy resources for ASPS Member Surgeons
Key Issues in Plastic Surgery
- A range of papers on health policy and advocacy issues in plastic surgery, including cosmetic procedure taxes, dental scope of practice, emergency care, and professional liability.
- PlastyPAC is ASPS's bipartisan national political action committee, which works to advance the legislative concerns of ASPS.