Advocacy Matters: Latest News From ASPS
- Read about the latest actions and events for Legislation & Advocacy
Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) Repeal
- UPDATE: On March 26, the House of Representatives passed the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (H.R.2), which will repeal and replace the flawed Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR).
State and Regional Society Organizational and Management Resources
- Tools, Templates and Resources designed to support local plastic surgery society leadership.
Health Policy Resources
- Health Policy Resources
Advocacy in Action
- Plastic surgery advocacy resources for ASPS Member Surgeons
Key Issues in Plastic Surgery
- A range of papers on health policy and advocacy issues in plastic surgery, including cosmetic procedure taxes, dental scope of practice, emergency care, and professional liability.
- PlastyPAC is ASPS's bipartisan national political action committee, which works to advance the legislative concerns of ASPS.