These practice advisories were developed by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Committee on Patient Safety.
- Pathways to Preventing Adverse Events in Ambulatory Surgery (2011)
- Blood Dyscrasias (2009)
- Liposuction (2009)
- Malignant Hyperthermia (2009)
- Patient Assessment & Prevention of Pulmonary Side Effects in Surgery, Pt. 1: Obstructive Sleep Apnea & Obstructive Lung Disease (2009)
- Patient Assessment & Prevention of Pulmonary Side Effects in Surgery, Pt. 2: Patient & Procedural Risk Factors (2009)
- Patient Selection & Procedures in Ambulatory Surgery (2009)
- Pain Management & Prevention of Post-Operative Nausea & Vomiting (2006)
- Patient Safety in Office-Based Surgery Facilities: Procedures in the Office-Based Surgery Setting (2002)
*Archived advisories are not accessible to the public, but ASPS members may download and view the documents after entering their ASPS login credentials.