Developing and maintaining a state or regional society and providing program support can be a challenge for the volunteer member. The following resources are designed to simplify plastic surgery component societies' management efforts and to provide guidance as various state and regional programs are reviewed and evaluated.
If you have any questions about the tools on this site, please send us an email at email@example.com .
State and Regional Society Toolkit
Checklist for Building an Effective State or Regional Plastic Surgery Society
- Key elements to building a viable state or regional society
Development of Bylaws
- Well-developed bylaws provide the framework for solid organizational governance
Articles of Incorporation
- Steps in developing Articles of Incorporation, a legal document through which a corporation is formed
Strategic Plan Development
- Overview of important elements of an organization's plan
- Tools to assist in the management of state and regional society operations
- Adapt the concepts in these resources to help develop and effectively utilize society leaders
- State & Regional Plastic Surgery Societies