March 28–29, 2014
Pre-registration now closed.
Dennis Hammond, MD
Simeon Wall, Jr., MD
"Hands down the highest yield meeting I've attended. Ideal for surgeons starting practice. Useful techniques/strategies for preventing and managing common problems."
- 2012 Complications attendee.
Dr. Dennis Hammond
Dr. Simeon Wall, Jr.
Discussing the Medico-Legal Issues that Affect You
Are you concerned about managing patient satisfaction when complications occur?
Are you confused about what to say and how to say it during a consultation?
Join us at Management of Complications in Plastic Surgery.
At this comprehensive, two-day symposium, you’ll earn 11 Patient Safety Credits and listen to experts identify the root causes of complications and strategies to successfully manage them. The discussion will include the following important topics:
- Medico-Legal, Financial, and Patient Communication in Handling Complications
- Using Personality Assessment to Identify, Avoid, and Manage Problem Patients
- Creating and Maintaining a Positive Doctor-Patient Relationship When Managing Complications
- “I Want my Money Back!” The Art of Managing Financial Issues with the Unhappy Patient
- On the Hotseat: How Would You Handle This Unhappy Patient?
- ALCL and Informed Consent: What to Say, How to Say It
- Managing the Preoperative Consult
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS®) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS®) designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Eleven of the 14.75 credits have been identified as applicable to Patient Safety.