Thursday, October 10 - Friday, October 11, 2013
Submit an abstract | Deadline: July 10, 2013
Co-Chairs: Jeffrey Janis, MD; Jeffrey Gusenoff, MD; Chad Tattini, MD
Organized in cooperation with:
Map out your future. Join us for practice management education and gain valuable career advice from a team of distinguished faculty at SRC/Residents Day.
Attendees are invited to submit abstracts and to deliver presentations of scientific merit. Cash awards will be offered to the best presentations. Presenting authors must attend the SRC/Residents Day joint program and be available on Saturday, October 12 to present.
Thursday (Senior Residents Day focused-program)
- Avoiding Ethics Violations
- Financial Planning for Plastic Surgeons
- Negotiating Contracts with Hospitals and Industry
- Legal Tactics/Avoiding Liability
Friday (All Residents)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Exam Primer
- Breast Reconstruction Master Class: Algorithm for Choices
- Live Injectables Demonstration
NOTE: A separate SRC registration is required for Thursday programming, and includes a ticket to the CPT Coding Courses on Sunday, October 13 and Monday, October 14. Also included is participation in the Grand Rounds program at Plastic Surgery 2013. The Friday program is free with Resident registration for Plastic Surgery 2013.
Send questions and inquiries to email@example.com.
* Program subject to change. Not for credit.
Sponsored in part by Sientra, The Peer Foundation & The Kernahan Foundation