October 11-15, 2013 in San Diego
March 2013: Notification of instructional course faculty
May 2013: Notification of abstract acceptance
June 2013: Meeting registration opens
Join us in San Diego where the best and the brightest surgeons in the specialty share their expertise, network with colleagues and find new ideas at a first-class scientific meeting. You'll hear the latest information on the advances of both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in seven content-specific tracks, making it easy to customize your educational program.
The Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2013 Registration Brochure will hit mailboxes in June.
- A new slate of General Sessions for all educational tracks and new instructional courses based on your feedback.
- The largest Exhibit Hall in plastic surgery helping you identify new suppliers and products.
- An expanded program for residents, including the return of our popular Grand Rounds Mentorship Program and combining Senior Residents Conference with The Meeting. You'll review practice management education and hear sage career advice from a team of distinguished faculty. It's information you need to start your practice and won't find anywhere else.
- Pre-conference symposia including "Hot Topics," the return of our Masters Series and popular sessions from The Rhinoplasty Society and experts from ASMS will present a program to help you bring successful maxillofacial surgery in your practice.
Spouse/Guest programming and activities throughout the week.
- Social and networking opportunities, including dozens of events, receptions, luncheons and our charity fundraiser "Sheryl Crow Rocks The Midway" with Fresh Start Surgical Gifts.
We're amping up aesthetics
We're increasing our aesthetic programming by adding a new General Session focused entirely on aesthetic plastic surgery. This two-day session focuses on breast augmentation, facelifting and body contouring as well as non-invasive/minimally invasive procedures. Plus, you'll discover strategies to maximize patient outcomes through live patient markings and video demonstrations.
An educational program that has it all
- Panels and lectures: General Sessions cover the scope of the specialty and focus on cutting-edge science and technique, managing complications and improving patient safety.
- Scientific paper sessions: Hear the latest basic and translational science and clinically relevant research with 125 papers from the seven key clinical areas.
- Continue the panel forums: Small group sessions pick up the discussion where it left off in the General Session. Come meet the faculty and have your personal questions answered.
- Instructional courses: Clinical and practice management topics give you concrete strategies to improve your practice. Additional fees apply.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.