The team at Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® (PRS) dug deep into the archives and emerged with 12 compelling articles on regenerative medicine in plastic surgery. Links will take end-users directly to the article abstracts on the PRS website. Full article access will be available to ASPS members or anyone with a subscription.
- Mathematical Modeling and Frequency Gradient Analysis of Cellular and Vascular Invasion into Integra and Strattice: Toward Optimal Design of Tissue Regeneration Scaffolds
Reiffel, Alyssa J.; Henderson, Peter W.; Krijgh, David D.; Belkin, Daniel A.; Zheng, Ying; Bonassar, Lawrence J.; Stroock, Abraham D.; Spector, Jason A. | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery January 2012,129(1):89-99.
- Tissue-Engineered Breast Reconstruction:
Bridging the Gap toward Large-Volume Tissue Engineering in Humans
- Nonactivated versus Thrombin-Activated Platelets on Wound Healing and Fibroblast-to-Myofibroblast Differentiation In Vivo and In Vitro
- A Novel Model to Measure the Regenerative Potential of the Peripheral Nervous System after Experimental Immunological Demyelination
- Regenerative Facial Reconstruction of Terminal Stage Osteoradionecrosis and Other Advanced Craniofacial Diseases with Adult Cultured Stem and Progenitor Cells