The Affiliate Member category is a non-physician membership category.
Affiliate Membership is Available to the Following:
- Nurses and physician assistants
- Research assistants
- Practice and office administrators and related staff
- Residency coordinators
- Surgical technologists/ assistants and CRNAs
Applicants and members must be employed by a member of ASPS, subject to verification annually.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership Include:
- Affiliation with ASPS, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News
- Reduced fees to attend ASPS Annual Meeting (50% discount)
- Member pricing on ASPS/PSEF products and services as designated
- Access to ASPS members website
- Web-based affiliate member resources, including on-line roster
- Optional subscription to PRS at a reduced fee of $175
- Online ASPS clinical education
- CME credit for Physician Assistants
- Certificate designating status of Affiliate Membership
To join as an Affiliate Member, complete the application and return it with a payment of $130 (U.S. dollars) for one year of dues along with a $25 application fee. Your application must be signed by the ASPS Member Physician you are employed by. You can also obtain the application by contacting the ASPS Member Services Center at 1-800-766-4955 or 847-228-9900, ext. 471.