The Affiliate Member category is a non-physician membership category.
Affiliate Membership Is Available to the Following:
- Nurses and physician assistants
- Research assistants
- Practice and office administrators and related staff
- Residency coordinators
- Surgical technologists/ assistants and CRNAs
Applicants and members must be employed by a member of ASPS, subject to verification annually.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership Include:
- Affiliation with ASPS, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News
- Reduced fees to attend ASPS Annual Meeting (50% discount)
- Member pricing on ASPS/PSEF products and services as designated
- Access to ASPS members website
- Web-based affiliate member resources, including on-line roster
- Optional subscription to PRS at a reduced fee of $175
- Online ASPS clinical education
- CME credit for Physician Assistants
- Certificate designating status of Affiliate Membership
To join as an Affiliate Member, complete the application and return it with a payment of $130 (U.S. dollars) for one year of dues along with a $25 application fee. Your application must be signed by the ASPS Member Physician you are employed by. You can also obtain the application by contacting the ASPS Member Services Center at (800) 766-4955 or (847) 228-9900, ext. 471.