ASPS offers international plastic surgeons-in-training outstanding resources, unparalleled support and comprehensive access to all that the Society has to offer. International Trainees Forum subscribers get free registration for Plastic Surgery The Meeting, online access subscriptions to the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery News and many other benefits.
You can join the International Trainees Forum if you are a surgeon-in-training actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery training program outside of the U.S. and Canada and are a member or formally affiliated with a national society in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom or Taiwan.
How to Join
Membership in the Forum is $150 USD for a 12-month period and may be renewed annually. To apply, complete the application form and return with payment to ASPS Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (847) 228-7099.
ASPS International Trainees Forum Benefits
- Electronic subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Scientific Journal and Plastic Surgery News®
- Free admission to the ASPS annual scientific meeting (Plastic Surgery The Meeting):
- Access to Breakfast with Champions mentoring event
- One (1) free one (1) hour IC course
- Access to the members-only online resources including trainees and Young Plastic Surgeons resources
- Entrance to Residents Day and the Resident's Reception*
- Dedicated trainee section on the members only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
- Access to the Plastic Surgery Education Network (PSEN)
*does not include registration for Senior Residents Conference