Honorary Membership is conferred upon physicians and scientists who have achieved eminence in their own field and who have made exceptional contributions to the art and science of plastic surgery.
Benefits of Honorary Membership include:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Scientific Journal
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News®
- Listed in the online ASPS/PSF Member Roster
- Discounts on select ASPS/PSF programs, products and services
You may now choose the category that best meets your needs.
Life Active Members
Life Active Members do not pay dues but shall pay an annual fee as determined by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors has set the fee at $200. Life Active Members may not hold office but shall have the other rights and privileges of Active Membership including:
- Can vote and serve on committees
- No charge for base Plastic Surgery The Meeting registration. Fees apply for social events and courses not included in base registration.
- Reduced registration fee for spouses and guests attending Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Reduced registration fee for PSF clinical symposia (resident fee)
- CME tracking (upon request)
- Listed in the ASPS/PSF Member Roster
- Plastic Surgery News® subscription
- Access to members-only section of the ASPS website
Life Inactive Members
Life Inactive Members shall not pay dues or an annual fee. Life Inactive Members shall have such rights and privileges as may be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors but may not hold office, vote or serve on committees of the Society. They will be required to pay the Member rate to attend the annual meeting along with the member spouse fee (if applicable), Member pricing on courses not included in base registration and clinical symposia. They will have a full listing in the ASPS/PSF online member Roster.