The ASPS Practice Marketing App is a dynamic, customizable tool engineered to help your practice cultivate relationships with a nearly unlimited network of patients. After you customize it, your patients can find it on the App Store℠.
AMP is a group purchasing organization dedicated to giving plastic surgeons discounts on everything from sutures to shipping to telecommunication services. There are no enrollment fees or minimum purchase requirements and your distributor purchasing process and supplier contacts remain the same.
ASPS and eClinicalWorks, a national leader in healthcare IT, have partnered in a three-year initiative to provide a customized electronic medical record for ASPS Member Surgeons. To learn more about the ASPS plastic surgery-specific program, products and special discounts, please email email@example.com.
Get access to all the best practice and business solution tools in an easy one-stop shop designed for ASPS members. These ASPS programs offer solutions for improving revenues, efficiency, patient education, branding and more. www.aspsendorsed.com/company-profiles.html
In 2011, nearly 500,000 consumers found a board-certified plastic surgeon using the ASPS Find a Surgeon web tool. With an Enhanced Web Page, you'll benefit from our aggressive online ad campaign, increaesd search engine visibility, before and after photo galleries, easy-to-use online contact box, the ASPS member logo and more.
ASPS presents a unique web-based, easy-to use Physician Quality Reporting System designed specifically for member surgeons who are eligible to report data on quality measures. The PQRIWizard ℠, from CECity, will help you be in compliance with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services incentive payment program that will be mandatory in 2014. Read more here.
The ASPS online shop houses a long list of practice management resources. ShopASPS.com is the place to find coding and payment guides, patient education materials, clothing, books, CDs, DVDs and more.
Other Practice Management Resources
- Free physician resources on a variety of topics, including health policy, advocacy and practice management.
3D Patient Education Animations
- Preview 3D patient-education animations, available from UnderstandPlasticSurgery.com.
- Product resources for ASPS Member Surgeons, including product previews and free resources.
Patient Safety Resources
- The ASPS Patient Safety Committee has compiled these patient safety resources to assist physicians in clinical decision making.
Ambulatory and Office Based Surgery Center
- Resources for ambulatory and office based surgery centers
Operating Room Safety
- Resources to promote patient safety in the operating room
- Preoperative assessment resources to ensure proper patient selection
Patient Selection Resources
- Helpful resources when assessing your patients for plastic surgery procedures
Informed Consent Resources
- Informed consent and patient release resources
Starting a Medical Practice
- All you need to organize an effective practice start-up with helpful information geared towards office and personnel management.
- ASPS Practice Management is available on the Plastic Surgery Education Network (PSEN).
ASPS Practice Solutions
- ASPS Practice Solutions make it easy for you to grow and manage every aspect of your practice. By working with our innovative partners you will have access to industry-leading expertise at exclusive rates, available only for ASPS members.
Practice Management Track
Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Friday, October 10, 2014 - Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Key Issues in Plastic Surgery
- A range of papers on health policy and advocacy issues in plastic surgery, including cosmetic procedure taxes, dental scope of practice, emergency care, and professional liability.