TOPS information benefits the participating physician and the plastic surgery specialty as a practice management tool in clinical research, advocacy, and communication with the media and the public.
Practice Management Tool
- Individual and peer group comparison
- National benchmarks for practice patterns
- Reports on practice demographics
- Provides valid data necessary to effectively respond to onerous state and federal regulations
- Provides valid data to demonstrate the quality of health care provided by board-certified plastic surgeons vs. the competition
Communication with Media and the Public
- Provides continuing valid procedural statistics to the media
- Supports the branding of the ASPS logo as the symbol of excellence in plastic surgery
- Develop evidence-based patient care parameters
- Conduct multi-center clinical trials
- Monitor clinical outcomes and emerging trends
Sign Up to Participate in TOPS
In order to participate in TOPS, ASPS recommends you or your staff member participate in a 1 hour training session. To register for training, please refer to the TOPS Training Schedule.