I believe in a whole body approach to beauty.
Straightforward, Honest Information
The Adams Center is dedicated to your care and to providing straightforward, honest answers to your questions. My ultimate goal is to educate my patients so that we can work together to make informed decisions about the beauty option available to them.
After the surgery, I see the patients often so that the best result can be achieved. I want patients to know I care and to be happy with the care they receive.
Contact us to learn more about our whole body approach to health and beauty.
The Adams Center provides a comprehensive consultation that includes Dr. Adams, a member of our highly qualified Aesthetician/Skin Care staff, and our Personal Trainer.
Our surgical center is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
In addition to our surgical center, Dr. Adams maintains surgical privileges at Massachusetts General and several other area hospitals.
- Graduate: A.B., with distinction, Dartmouth College
- B.M.S., Dartmouth Medical School
- M.D., Harvard Medical School
- Postgraduate Training: Resident in General and Plastic Surgery, Mass. General Hospital
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery, Mass. Gen Hospital
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1980
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center