YOU ARE THE FOCUS
At Plastic Surgery of Kalamazoo, your comfort and health are what matter most. Communication is the foundation of our process. We begin by listening to your particular need or concern, and that understanding shapes the type of surgery or method we employ. Since 1970, we have helped thousands of patients achieve optimal outcomes with procedures ranging from simple to highly complex. We invite your comments and questions, and hope to see you soon.
Plastic Surgery of Kalamazoo office hours are Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:00 The staff will be happy to help you with an appointment or answer your questions during these hours.
Dr. Messinger's office hours are Tuesday 8:00 - 12:00
and Thurs 1:00 - 4:00
We specialize in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Messinger will be happy to see you in consultation to answer your questions and concerns regarding a surgical procedure you are interested in. You may call the office and speak with our appointment scheduler to arrange a time dedicated to you and your needs.
Dr. Messinger practices at Bronson Methodist Hospital and Borgess Medical Center, depending on patient preference and procedure requirements. He also performs outpatient procedures at Bronson, Borgess and Endoscopy & Surgery Center at Woodbridge Hills.
- University of Illinois Medical School
- Southwest Michigan Health Education Center - General Surgery residency
- Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons
- American Burn Association
- American Medical Associaton
- International Society for Burns
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center