The purpose of plastic surgery is to harmonize the way you feel on the inside with the way you appear on the outside. My staff and I are commiteed to providing the information our patients need to make the best decisions for themsleves. We are dedicated to artistry, integrity and excellence.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Dr. Anson sees new patient consultations for facial rejuvenation, breast surgery and body contouring. Botox, collagen, fotofacial and laser hair removal are available. We offer full skin care services including facial treatments with our licensed aesthetician.
We are fortunate to have a fully accredited surgical center present on site. Anesthesia for Dr. Anson's patient's is provided by board certified anesthesiologists.
- General Surgery - University of Illinois, 1983 - 1990
- Plastic Surgery - New York University, 1990 - 1992
- Microsurgery - New York University, 1992
- Assistant Professor - University of New Mexico, 1993 - 1995
- Lovelace Cosmetic Surgery - 1995 - 1996
- Private Practice - Las Vegas, NV, 1997 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Board of Surgery 1991
- Recertified American Board of Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Ameican College of Surgeons
- Summerlin Hospital, Las Vegas, NV