The goal of medicine is to improve the quality of life. The same way it can help cure disease and maintain your health, medicine can also enrich your physical and emotional outlook. Dr Deutsch is dedicated to providing the best care possible to all patients both in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
Aesthetic plastic surgery, also known as cosmetic surgery, enhances and contours body or facial features.
Dr Deutsch individually consults with each patient to arrive at a desired appearance and/or to meet specific needs.
Some of the procedures performed by Dr. Deutsch are: Abdominoplasty (abdominal reduction), Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy (breast lift), Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Otoplasty (ear surgery), Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), Rhytidectomy (facelift), Implant Exchange, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty (nose surgery), and Brachioplasty (arm lift).
For detailed descriptions of procedures visit our website at http://www.perimeterplasticsurgery.com
Dr Deutsch performs surgery at many local hospitals and surgery centers.
- B.S. - University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 1981 - 1985
- M.D. - University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 1985 - 1989
- General Surgery Residency - Louisiana State University Medical Center, Charity Hospital, New Orleans, LA 1989 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Albert Einstein University/Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 1994 - 1996
- Microvascular Surgery Fellowship - University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northside Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Fayette Community Hospital, Fayetteville, GA
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Henry Medical Center, Stockbridge, GA
- Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, Atlanta, GA
- Southern Regional Medical Center, Riverdale, GA