Associates in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, P.C. (APRS) was established in 1978. Our board certified plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and entire body. APRS also offers the most current non-surgical options available to improve appearance and defy the aging process.
Drs. Eyssen, vonWerssowetz, and Chase are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Their expertise and experience in their field has earned them the reputation of being the "Premier Plastic Surgeons of Chattanooga."
The first step to achieving the look you desire is to schedule a personalized consultation with Dr. vonWerssowetz. During your consultation Dr. vonWerssowetz and staff will answer all your questions and provide you with information about all available options to realize your specific goals. Please call 423-624-0021 to schedule your consultation.
- B.A. - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1968
- M.D. - University of Tennessee at Memphis, 1972
- General Surgery Residency - Erlanger Medical Center, 1973 - 1976
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Erlanger Medical Center, 1976 - 1978
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1984
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Society
- Hamilton County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Recinstructivce Surgeons
- Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga, TN
- Memorial Hospital, Chattanooga, TN