At the Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield, passion for artistic creativity, science and technology combined with surgical expertise, implementation of cutting edge technologies and artful insight will help achieve expert, artistic, natural results for patients.
patients’ self esteem and self-confidence substantially improve as a result of their choice to undergo surgical and non-surgical rejuvenating procedures. One of the most important factors in providing patients with desired results and a sense of emotional well-being is diligent attention to patient concerns, goals and desires. Carefully listening to patients and evaluating each on a case by case basis, combined with expert knowledge and experience enables us to achieve the best possible results for each patient.
Surgical Center of Fairfield County, Bridgeport, CT
St Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, CT
Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT
- Dr. Sofer demonstrated his skillfulness in being creative and enjoying science from an early age. He found his passion in Plastic Surgery where he can use his skills in both areas of art and being on the cutting edge of technology and the science of Plastic Surgery. To him, Plastic Surgery is extremely rewarding because over the past decade of being a Plastic Surgeon, he has seen his patientsâ€™ self confidence improve through the choice of undergoing surgical and non-surgical rejuvenating procedures. Dr. Sofer believes strongly that only through carefully listening to each patient, he can tailor an individual treatment plan for them. Academic Achievements - Double Boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery - Graduated Columbia University with the degree of Bachelor in Science - Received his Medical degree from Albany Medical College - Completed residency in General surgery at Westchester Medical Center - Chief resident in General Surgery at Westchester Medical Center - Completed fellowship in Plastic Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina - Chief fellow in Plastic Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina - Completed Hand and Micro-vascular fellowship at the world renowned Kleinert Institute where the first Hand Transplantation was performed Professional Affiliations - Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Member of the American College of Surgeons - Member of the American Medical Association - Member of Connecticut Medical Society - Member of Fairfield Medical Society - Voted Top Surgeon by Consumerâ€™s Research Council of America - Voted Top Cosmetic Surgeon by Fairfield Weekly
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- St. Vincentâ€™s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, CT
- Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT
- Milford Hospital, Milford, CT
- Surgical Center of Fairfield County, Bridgeport, CT