We believe in offering private, high quality medical care to our patients in our state-of-the-art surgical facility. Our goal is to enable you to look as good as you feel.
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Consultations are scheduled by appointment for 30-45 minutes with the doctor. All consultations are private. A consultation will begin with the patient describing his/her concerns. Following a physical examination, options for surgical procedures will be discussed at length. This will include advantages, disadvantages and recovery. Photographs of actual patients who have had the procedures are available for review as is the opportunity to speak with former patients if desired. At the completion of the consultation the patient should have a good understanding of the operative choices and all questions will be answered.
We have a brand new state-of-the-art plastic surgery center equipped with are own operating facility.
- College - University of Pennsylvania, 1981 - 1985
- M.D. - Columbia University, 1985 - 1989
- General Surgery - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, 1989 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery - New York University Medical Center, 1994 - 1996
- Clinical Instructor in Plastic Surgery - John's Hopkins, 1996 - Present
- Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery - Sinai Hospital, 2000 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- John Stage Davis Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Sinai Hospital, Chief of Plastic Surgery, Baltimore, MD
- John Hopkins, Clinical Instructor, Baltimore, MD
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Northwest Hospital, Baltimore, MD