The staff of the Plastic Surgery Center and I are dedicated to providing current, proven, and safe surgical care, with a genuine interest and understanding of our patients' personal concerns and needs.
Office hours are by appointment:
Monday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We strive to make your expectations a reality. All cosmetic consultations are complimentary. When you contact our office; our receptionist will be able to give you a general cost estimate. Procedure brochures and office information are mailed to you at that time. When you arrive your patient care coordinator will visit with you first. She will assist you with defining your goals, show you pictures and provide additional information. Our staff will be your resource for future questions and assistance at the office. You will then meet with Dr. Ferris to discuss your expectations and procedure. Afterward, a physical exam will follow. Dr. Ferris will review the procedure, alternative treatments and special concerns. An exact cost sheet will be completed after your questions are answered and the procedure is decided upon. Once you decide on a procedure our surgery scheduler will find a convenient date and time for you. At the Plastic Surgery Center our goal is patient satisfaction.
We have, in our facility, two surgical suites, which are certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc.. Our operating rooms are staffed with superiorly skilled registered nurses and anesthesiologist that keep your needs first and foremost. Your surgical nurses will stay with you through your entire procedure. Your safety and comfort is our top priority at the Plastic Surgery Center.
- B.A. - University of Kansas, 1965
- M.D. - University of Kansas, 1969
- Plastic Surgery : University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 1976
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1977
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
- Western Trauma Association
- Kansas State Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Via Christi Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center