The main focus of our practice is the complete satisfaction of all of our patients. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients make well-informed choices and achieve the best results possible all within a personal and confidential setting.
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
During your initial consultation with Dr. Samaha, a board certified plastic surgeon, our entire Boston Plastic Surgery team will make every effort to help you have a positive and informative experience. A considerable amount of time is usually scheduled for each consultation to allow us to hear your concerns, answer your questions, and to formulate the best plan to help you achieve your goals. A nominal fee of $100.00 is charged for this appointment and is usually applied towards the cost of procedures. There is no charge for any subsequent consultations. If surgery is being considered we will give you a written quote for any out-of-pocket expenses at the time of your visit. We welcome the opportunity to meet you and to show you how un-stressful a consultation can be. Many members of our office staff would also be happy to share with you their individual experiences with plastic surgery procedures.
Many procedures are performed in our outpatient surgery suite, which is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Amulatory Surgery Facilities, under the care of a board certified anesthesiologist.
To receive AAAASF accreditation, a surgical facility must meet or exceed high national standards for safety of equipment, staff and the surgeon, including adherence to federal laws and regulations, use of advanced equipment, certification of the surgeon, and having a trained and accredited anesthesiologist on staff.
Our patients also have a choice of community hospitals or academic teaching hospitals where Dr. Samaha is an Attending Surgeon.
- B.A. - University of Virginia 1980
- M.D. - University of Virginia School of Medicine 1986
- General Surgery Residency - St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY 1986 - 1990
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency - St. Louis University Hospitals, St. Louis, MO 1990 - 1992
- Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship - Buncke Clinic Microsurgical Replantation Tranplantation Dept., Davies Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 1992 - 1993
- Private Practice 1993 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1996
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Carney Hospital, Boston, MA
- Milton Hospital, Milton, MA
- Beth Israel Deaconess, Boston, MA
- Quincy Medical Center, Quincy, MA