We restore, rebuild, and make whole those parts that nature has given but which fortune and time have taken away, not only that it may delight the eye but that it might buoy up the spirit and enhance the psyche.
Gaspare Tagliacozzi (1545-1599)
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Breast Reconstruction with DIEP, SGAP and SIEA and other perforator flaps
Your consultation begins with a phone call, fax or e-mail to my office when you will be provided details regarding the specific procedure or procedures that interest you. I encourage you to research the operations and treatments listed on the left; and before your consultation visit my personal website at http://www.my-plastic-surgeon.com
Many questions about the pre and post-op care are answered there. Please make a list of topics that you would like to discuss during your comprehensive consultation. My aim is to define your goals and expectations and to determine exactly how I can assist you in attaining them in the safest possible manner.
Call (310) 882-6261 for an appointment.
Your health and safety are far too important to risk in an office surgery setting. All locales used by Dr. Boyd are either fully accredited hospitals or ambulatory surgery facilities. A board-certified anesthesiologist will perform sedation, epidural or or a full general anesthetic - depending upon the type of surgery and individual patient requirements. When necessary, overnight stay will be planned.
- Undergraduate and Medical School - University of Liverpool, U.K.
- Graduated MB ChB 1972 MD 1980
- General Surgery Residency - United Liverpool Hospitals
- 1976 F.R.C.S. (London, England) General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Toronto, Canada
- 1981 F.R.C.S. (Canada) Plastic Surgery
- Craniofacial Fellowship 6 Months 1981 Toronto
- Microvascular Fellowship 1 Year 1982 Melbourne, Australia
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2005
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada 1982
- Royal College of Surgeons of England 1976
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- British Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center