The Mount Sinai Doctors / New York Group for Plastic Surgery, LLP is a group practice offering specialized medical and surgical services.
We provide expertise for the care of aesthetic, congenital, traumatic and neoplastic conditions for NYC residents and the Hudson River Valley.
The New York Group for Plastic Surgery strives to provide high quality, cost effective care in an atmosphere facilitating efficiency and comfort for patients, physicians and staff.
The New York Group for Plastic Surgery places a high value on professional, staff, community and patient education.
The physicians of the New York Group for Plastic Surgery are leaders in maintaining a state-of-the-art plastic surgery practice through their academic appointments and ongoing research projects.
Monday,Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
With a specialty in breast cancer, I spend a good deal of time with my breast reconstructive patients. I treat the whole person not only the devastating effects of the cancer. I try to approach each patient and treat them as I would a member of my family.
In addition to operating in a medical school environment, we have a AAAA certified in office ambulatory surgical suite where board certified anesthesiologists care for our patients.
We make every effort to keep our patients comfortable. My patients have remarked over and over how much they prefer our in-office surgical suite compared to being admitted to a hospital.
- B.A. - Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY, 1973
- Post Graduate - Cornel University, Ithaca, NY, 1974
- M.D. - University of Florida School of Medicine, 1981
- General Surgery Residency - Beth Israel Medical Center, 1981 - 1984
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency - Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, 1984 - 1987
- Cornell University Burn Unit, 1986
- Associate Professor Plastic Surgery Mount Sinai Medical System Director of Integrated Plastic Surger
- Associate Professor Otolaryngology - New York Medical College, 1999 - Present
- Chief Division of Plastic Surgery - Dobbs Ferry Hospital, Dobbs Ferry, NY, 1998 - Present
- Chief Of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Castle Point, VA Hospital, NY, 1987 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, Past President 1992 - 1997
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Mt Sinai Medical Center NYC
- Dobbs Ferry Community Hospital, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY