Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Our goal at Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery is to provide our patients with safe and superior quality medical care, while providing an environment for all employees that fosters team work, personal growth and enthusiastic dedication, for the needs of our patients. On-going peer review and quality improvement programs ensure that we continually strive to exceed standards of excellence in patient care.
At Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery, an initial consultation with Dr. White is the first step. Your expectations about tjhe surgery, questions you may have and desired results are discussed. The consultation is an essential part of the surgical evaluation and listening to our patients needs plays an important part in the success of the surgery.
Typically, you may want to know how long the procedure will take, where it will be done, what kind of anesthesia will be used, how long before you can go home, when you will be able to resu,e your normal lifestyle, the cost of surgery and financial arrangements. All of these concerns will be addressed during your consultation. All our cosmetic surgery is performed at our state-of-the-art plastic surgery center for your safety and privacy.
- B.S. in Biology - The Citadel, 1971 - 1975
- M.D. - Medical University of South Carolina, 1975 - 1979
- General Surgery Internship and Residency - Kessler Medical Center, 1979 - 1981
- General Surgery Residency - Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, 1981 - 1984
- Chief Resident (General Surgery) - Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, 1983 - 1984
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Willford Hall USAF Medical Center, 1984 - 1985
- Chief Resident (Plastic Surgery) - USAF Medical Center, 1985 - 1986
- Chief of Plastic Surgery - Wiesbaden Regional Medical Center, West Germany, 1986 - 1989
- Private Practice - Carolina Coastal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Myrtle Beach, SC, 1989 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- American Board of Surgery 1985
- American Board of Surgery 2001
- Certificate of Added Qualifications of Surgery of the Hand 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Loris Community Hospital, Loris, SC
- Conway Hospital, Conway, SC
- Waccamaw Community Hospital, Murrells Inlet, SC