Dr. Glass, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and owner of Coccolare Spa, has devoted 27 years to plastic surgery. Dr. Glass has recently announced her transition from surgical to non-surgical procedures. She believes in meeting with her clients to formulate an individualized non-surgical plan designed to meet their unique needs.
Dr. Glass offers a variety of services ranging from massages to laser hair removal in her medical spa, Coccolare. She takes pride in knowing her facility offers the best possible care and treatments to acquire the results desired by her clients.
Monday - Tuesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- BS, LSU, Baton Rouge
- Pre-Med at University of New Orleans
- MD, LSU, New Orleans
- Internship, Charity Hospital, New Orleans
- General Surgery, LSU General Surgery Dept.
- Plastic Surgery, LSU Plastic Surgery Dept.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
- Jefferson and Orleans Parish Medical Societies
- Louisiana Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- James D Rives Surgical Society
- Lipoplasty Society, Inc.
- The Southeastern Surgical Congress
- New Orleans Surgical Society
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Louisiana Medical Society
- Lafayette Parish Medical Society
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Society
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Acadiana Outpatient Surgery Center, Lafayette, LA
- Women's and Children's Hospital, Lafayette, LA
- Opelousas General Hospital, Opelousas, LA