Dr. Craven is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He specializes in both surgical and non-surgical management of cosmetic problems. The most common procedures involve cosmetic breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, and body contouring procedures. Many of Dr. Craven's procedures can be done under local anesthesia or with minimal sedation, and all are performed on an outpatient basis. Thus, patient's are able to recover in the comfort of their own home or hotel rather than a hospital.
Complimentary consultations are available.
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery has earned a “Gold Seal Approval” outpatient surgery center accreditation by the Joint Commission. Joint Commission accreditation is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
Dr. Craven also holds priveleges at most major hospitals in the Austin area.
- 2001-2007: Baylor College of Medicine - Plastic Surgery Residency
- 1997-2001: University of Texas Medical Branch - Medical Degree, Graduated with High Honors
- 1994-1997: Universtiy of Texas - Bachelors Degree, Graduated with Highest Honors
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2008
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Austin Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- Seton Medical Center