At Diehl Plastic Surgery, we hold a deep understanding of the important role that physical image plays in life, yet we never lose sight of the emotional health of our patients. Our approach to cosmetic surgery integrates both body and mind. Our guiding principle is to treat you with the utmost respect, help you make an educated decision, and provide you with the finest medical services in the safest, most professional and comfortable environment available.
Primarily cosmetic plastic surgery
You are unique – so are your concerns. At your consultation Dr. Diehl will guide you through the surgery process, while being sensitive to your individual needs. By offering plastic surgery for the breast, body, and face, Dr. Diehl can address any issue that is affecting your appearance and your self-confidence.
Consultation fees are $75.00.
Most surgery is performed in our private operating suite. Our surgical suite maintains the highest rating of accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). It is staffed with a plastic surgery trained RN and surgical tech.
- North Carolina State University (undergraduate)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (medical school)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2011
- American Board of Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Candidate member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the North Carolina Medical Society
- Rex Hospital
- Wake Medical Center - Cary