Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Your personal, confidential consultation with Dr. Rodriguez and her patient care coordinator will enable you to discuss your desires and concerns as well as educate yourself in detail regarding your procedure(s) of interest. An examination will be performed by Dr. Rodriguez to determine what procedure would best fit your needs. Your Medical history will be reviewed and photographs will be taken. All your questions will be answered and you will be given written material on the procedure(s) of interest. We realize that this consultation is very important to you and you may be a little nervous. We strive to make your experience as relaxed and as pleasurable as possible. Your options will be discussed with you to enable you to make your desires a reality. Before and after photographs of previous patients will be shown to you. All fees are discussed by the patient care coordinator, as well as payment options and financing, so your wishes can come true without financial strain. Upon leaving the consultation you will be confident that you are making an educated and safe decision regarding "enhancing the natural you".
St. John Surgery Center - Accredited ambulatory surgery center.
St. John Hospital - Main Campus
Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
All surgery performed in the hospital operating room or surgical suite in an ambulatory surgery center.
- B.A. - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 1993
- M.D. - Chicago Medical School, 1997
- Montefiore Medical Center in New York 2002
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2003
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Michigan Medical Society and Alpha Omega Alpha honor Society
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- St. John Surgery Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital Grosse Pointe, MI