Dr. David Berman, Cosmetic Surgery Northern Virginia & Washington DC
Dr. David E. Berman offers specialized expertise and experience in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Berman combines his knowledge, surgical judgment, technical expertise and ethics in order to achieve the goal of providing aesthetic improvements for all his patients. Dr. Berman is concerned with maintaining normal apperance, restoring it, or enhancing it. Dr. Berman is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and certified by the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. Dr. Berman is fellowship-trained and Board Certified. Dr. Berman has achieved international fame for his work with the John Bobbit surgery. Dr. Berman has the skill and training to help you achieve your goals. Dr. Berman performs many cosmetic surgery procedures, including Breast Augmentation,Mastopexy, Gynecomastia,Ultrasonic Liposuction, Abdominoplasty,Otoplasy, Smart-Liop, Facelifts,Blephoplasty, Botox, and other Facial Fillers in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC, including Fairfax, Sterling, Manassas, West Virginia, and Northern Virginia.
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your cosmetic surgery questions and concerns as well as introduce you to our full line of Obagi NuDerm medical skin care products. Using our comprehensive website, please review the information on the services in which you are interested. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact our office and schedule a Free Consultation (the free consultation is only for cosmetic procedures). We are committed to our promise to make you look and feel better about yourself.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday-Opened for Skin Care Services
Medical Skin Care
Dr Berman offers a Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation to his patients. Patients will meet with Dr. Berman to discuss medical hisotry, health concerns and desired cosmetic procedures. Dr. Berman is dedicated to caring for your needs as a patient and as a person.
Dr. David E Berman is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- BA, Stanford University, 1977
- MD, Queens University, Kingston, Canada, 1981
- General Surgery, Menoria University, 1987
- Plastic Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville,1990
- Board Certified in General Surgery in Canada, 1987
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in Canada, 1990
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in USA, 1992
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College, Physicians and Surgeons
- Virginia Medical Society
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- London Hospital, Sterling, VA
- Countryside Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Reston Hospital, Reston, VA
- inova FairOaks Hospital