I believe in treating patients the way I would want to be treated. I practice wholesome medicine using state-of-the-art techniques to treat the patient as a person and to try to achieve their plastic surgery goals.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
During the aesthetic consultation, the patient's goals are discussed, the patient is examined, and options are discussed. The patient leaves the office with the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding surgery.
Surgeries are performed in certified operating rooms associated with a major hospital.
- UCLA 1970, B.S.
- U.C. Irvine, College of Medicine 1974, M.D.
- LA County-USC Medical Center-Internship 1974-1975
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles-General Surgery 1975-1979
- St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX-Plastic Surgery 1979-1981
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Medcenter One, Bismarck, N.D.