A message from Dr Kinsley:
Since 1995 , I have worked hard to build a unique practice by understanding the emotional, physical and financial considerations involved in making a decision as personal and permanent as getting plastic surgery. I perform several hundred procedures a year and am proud to say that the overwhelmingly majority are referred to me by former patients.
Monday through Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm Friday 8:30am -12:00pm
My staff and I take great care to ensure that you will enjoy the experience as much as the results. As women, we know the importance of letting the patient participate in the decision-making process which results in the highest satisfaction rate possible. You won't feel as though you've been through an assembly line, and you won't sit for hours in our waiting room. In this day-and-age of impersonal medical care, we take great pride in setting a different standard.
Our consultations are as personalized and unique as the surgery itself
I have designed my consultations to help prospective patients learn everything they need to know to make educated decisions when it comes to the cosmetic surgeon they will choose and the exact procedures they want.For instance, unlike most cosmetic surgeons, I encourage patients to try on several size breast implants when they're considering breast augmentation so they can be totally comfortable with the size they choose.I also provide a variety of tops (t-shirt,tank top,bra) so the women can view herself as she will look in different sorts of outfits. Yes, we take more time with each patient but we also know that ultimate patient satisfaction is dependent on a women being able to make careful choices- not being rushed through the consultation.
All procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, however overnight stay is available if you prefer.
Fairway Medical Center- Covington, LA
- B.S.- Tulane University , LA
- M.D.-Tulane University School of Medicine, LA
- General Surgery Residency- Tulane Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowship Hand & Microvascular Surgery- Louisiana State University
- Plastic Surgery Residency- University of Tennesse
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Board of General Surgery 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgery
- Harwell Wilson Surgical Society
- Candidate of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship in American College of Surgeons
- Fairway Medical Center
- St.Tammany Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center