We provide great service to our patients in the form of pre and post teaching, state of the art surgery with better than expected results.
Consultations for aesthetic and reconstructive procedures will be arranged to fit your time line table, when possible. If you can specify your interest or need, we will try to mail some basic information on certain procedures before your appointment day. This will make the consultation much more meaningful for both you and the doctor. After consulting with you, Dr. Pena will perform an examination and make recommendation. Photographs are usually taken during the first visit. The second visit is mandatory and during this visit Dr. Pena will again discuss your case with you, outlining options and expected results. The risks and benefits of the proposed procedures will be explained in detail. If everything is in accordance to your expectations, a date for the surgery will be set. All fees will be explained at the time surgery is scheduled.
Dr. Pena is on staff at area hospitals and outpatient surgical facilities. Dr. Pena performs most of his surgery in his state-of-the-art outpatient surgical suite that has a private drive-through patient pick up area. This surgical suite is also certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc.
- Graduating from the University of Georgia Magna Cum Laude with a degree in chemistry and biochemistry, he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his M.D. degree from the Medical College of Georgia
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Collier County Medical Society
- Lipoplasty Society
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Naples Community Hospital