Plastic Surgery is art and science, combining surgical and artistic skill to enhance and restore physical appearance and self-steem.
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm By Appointment
Please see website for extensive service we provide.
Dr. Capuano has hospital privileges and out-patient privileges at a modern suburban hospital where most complex surgical procedures are carried out. Less complex procedures can be done in an office setting. Our office is next to the hospital.
- M.D. - Albany Medical College, 1964 - 1968
- Internship, Straight Medicine - Rochester General Hospital, 1968 - 1969
- Surgical Residency - University of Rochester, 1969 - 1973
- Chief Resident in Surgery - Rochester General Hospital, 1972 - 1973
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Albany Medical Center, 1973 - 1974
- Chief Resident - Albany Medical Center, 1974 - 1975
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1978
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1981
- American Board of Surgery 1974
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Past President of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons of Upstate New York
- Unity Health - Park Ridge Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital, Brockport, NY