My staff and I are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care for a complete and pleasant aesthetic surgical experience. Our commitment begins when you make your initial call for information and will continue throughout your care.
My job is to make sure that as a patient you understand your options and to help you make an informed choice on a procedure that will give you the best and most natural results.
- U.C. Berkeley, B.A. - 1984
- U.C.S.F. School of Medicine - 1989
- U.C.S.F. Internship Surgery
- U.C.S.F. Post Doctoral Research
- U.C.S.F. Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- University Cincinnati - Fellowship Facial Plastic Surgery
- University of Louisville - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 1996
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA