At Concannon Plastic Surgery, our goal is to provide you with exceptional surgical care – safely, professionally, and at a reasonable price.
Our staff works to provide the best possible surgical outcomes in a setting that embodies the standards and lifestyle you seek. This means attention to your individual needs before, during and after surgery.
We believe that plastic surgery is your first step to permanent lifestyle enhancement.
Specialty Surgical Services
Institute for Outpatient Surgery
- Medical School: University of Missouri at Columbia (1987)
- College: St. Louis University (B.A. in Chemistry) (1983)
- High School: St. Louis University High School (1979)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand by ABPS 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 12/97 - present
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 4/07 - present
- American Association for Hand Surgery, 1/99 - present
- American College of Surgeons, 10/99 - present
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons, 5/04 - present
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, 1/99 - present
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 8/99 - present
- Association of Academic Chairmen of Plastic Surgery, 11/03 - present
- Plastic Surgery Research Council, 6/96 - present
- Missouri Center for Outpatient Surgery
- Boone Hospital Center
- Women & Children's Hospital
- University Hospital-Columbia