My practice philosophy is to give every patient my undivided attention and provide for them the most honest and realistic expectations about what can be done for their condition. I only perform procedures that I feel are within my ability and training and if your condition is outside of my expertise I will give you the name of a doctor who will best treat you. Patients are treated as if they were my own family.
Monday - 9:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday - 9:00am - 5:00pm Wednesday - 9:00am - 12:00pm Thursday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
General Plastic Surgery
My consultation with you will include evaluation of your condition, my opinion on how the condition should be treated and any alternatives you may wish to consider before making your decision. A history, physical examination and photographs will be taken and examples of possible outcomes will be shown via textbooks of surgery. I only perform surgery that I feel I am capable of performing and will treat you as though you were a member of my family. There are no charges after the initial consult for further visits. My secretary - office manager, Pat will be able to tell you the timing and scheduling of the surgery as well as the cost. Pat has been with me since I started my practice in 1980 and can also answer any common questions that have been asked in the last thirty years. She has no qualms in putting us directly in touch with you should the need arise and I am available at all times via my cellphone and answering service.
Surgery is performed at Charlton Memorial Hospital in Fall River as well as in an accredited free standing surgical day care center in Fall River. I only do office surgery where suturing would not be required.
- M.D. Degree - S.U.N.Y. Upstate Medical Center - 1969 - 1973
- Surgery Residency and Chief Resident - New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center - 1973 -1978
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Rochester Medical Center - 1978 - 1980
- Active Staff Charlton Memorial Hospital, Fall River, MA - 1980 - Present
- Courtesy Staff St. Annes Hospital, Fall River, MA - 1980 - Present
- Active Staff Same Day Surgiclinic, Fall River, MA 1988-Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1981
- American Board of Surgery 1980
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusettes Plastic Surgery Society
- New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fall River Medical Society
- Active Staff Charlton Memorial Hospital, Fall River, MA
- Courtesty Staff St Annes Hospital, Fall River, MA
- Active Staff Same Day Surgiclinic, Fall River ,MA